Revocation of a Living Will Kit
A living will is used to let your attending medical team know what life saving treatments you want applied or withheld during any period in which you are suffering from a terminal illness or in a permanent state of unconsciousness and unable to communicate your wishes.
While a living will is a very useful legal device, it can have severe adverse consequences if it no longer properly reflects your wishes.
This Revocation of a Living Will Kit, which has been prepared by lawyers, takes you step-by-step through the process of creating and serving a notice of revocation terminating your living will.
- Prepare a notice of revocation of a living will.
- Terminate a living will.
- Ensure the necessary people are informed.
- Protect yourself from unwanted medical interventions.
- Step-by-step instructions.
- Lawyer approved.
A living will is used to let your attending medical team know what life saving treatments you want applied or withheld during any period in which you are suffering from a terminal illness or in a permanent state of unconsciousness and unable to communicate your instructions.
While a living will is a very useful legal device, it can have severe adverse consequences if it no longer properly reflects your wishes. This is because your medical team will act upon the instructions in your living will unless they are instructed otherwise by you. However, if you are unable to communicate your desired changes to your medical team then there is a real risk that you could receive or forego a medical specific procedure that you wanted or didn’t want (as the case may be). This could be very detrimental especially where the original wish was to withhold certain treatments to allow you to die.
If your living will no longer reflects your wishes it is extremely important that you revoke it and make a new one.
Preparing and sending a Notice of Revocation of a Living Will to all parties who may rely on the terms of the original living will is the most effective way of terminating your original living will.
Unlike many items that can be put off until another day, the revocation of a living will is not one of them. You never know when an accident or illness is going to leave you unable to communicate your new instructions regarding end-of-life treatment.
Act today, before it’s too late….
If you like this book, please leave a Review on Amazon.
Table of Contents
Using Self-Help Kits
What is a Living Will?
How Living Wills Work
What is Revocation?
Why Revoke a Living Will?
Must a Living Will be Revoked in Writing?
How to Revoke a Living Will
Appendix 1 - Signing Instructions
Appendix 2 - Notice of Revocation of a Living Will
The following forms are included with this kit:-
- Notice of Revocation of a Living Will
Why Choose Estatebee
We’re proud to have helped thousands of people make online wills, trusts and powers of attorney over the past 20 years.
- Save Money – Our service is simpler and cheaper than using a lawyer.
- Lawyer Prepared Documents – You will be using documents which have been prepared, reviewed and pre-approved by lawyers with years of estate planning experience.
- Compliant with US Laws – You will be using tried and tested legal documents specifically tailored to comply with the laws of each state in the United States (except Louisiana).
- Advanced Features – Your documents will contain advanced lawyer-approved provisions not usually found in standard run-of-the-mill documents you find online.
- 20 Years in Business – EstateBee was one of the first businesses to start selling estate planning documents online back in 2000.
- Trusted by Thousands – We have helped thousands of people to make wills, trusts, and powers of attorney over the past 20 years.
- Bank Level Security – Your information is encrypted and secured safely using the same encryption technology used by banks.
Managed by lawyers
EstateBee was founded in 2000 by, and is managed by, experienced lawyers who are recognised experts in their fields.
Easy to use
We use our 20+ years of experience to help you ﬁgure out what you really want in a simple jargon-free way.
Help at every stage
Our customers are everything to us. So, we provide help to you at every stage of the document creation process.
We’ve helped raise millions for charity through donations left in our customers’ wills…
Our expert team is here to help
- Expert support every step of the way
- Phone or send us a message online
- Phone lines open 9am-5pm ET, Monday to Friday
Confirm Your Email Address to Receive Your Discount
, thanks for joining EstateBee.
To receive your 20% discount code, you’ll need to verify your email address and activate your account.
We’ve sent an activation link to you by email to . Just click on the link in the email, confirm your details and you’re good to go.
There are no reviews yet.