1. Answer a few simple questions
Answer some simple questions and select your preferred options.
2. Check your answers
Check your answers to make sure everything is as you want it.
3. Print it and sign it
If everything is as you want it, simply pay for your power of attorney, print it and sign it. That’s it!
Online Power of Attorney
EstateBee’s online power of attorney has been prepared, reviewed and approved by experienced estate planning lawyers. All of our online powers of attorney are state-of-the-art and have been designed to comply with the laws of each specific state. The online creation process is easy. Just answer a few simple questions and select the options which best apply to you. Our intelligent online system will do the rest.View a Sample Online Power of Attorney
Your online power of attorney enables you to:
- Appoint someone you trust act on your behalf
- Protect yourself during periods of incapacity
- Assign someone to manage your business & financial affairs
- Authorize someone to make healthcare decisions
- Protect the value of your real estate, investments & assets
- Have someone run your business
- And much more
My online power of attorney was quick and easy to make, and left me reassured. Thanks EstateBee!
Based on 234 reviews