These terms tell you the rules for using our website www.estate-bee.com (our website).
www.estate-bee.com is a website operated by EstateBee Limited (We). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 11429690 and have our registered office at 23 Lynn Road, London, United Kingdom, SW12 9LB.
We are a limited company.
To contact us, please email email@example.com or telephone our customer service line as displayed on the contact us page.
If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our website.
We recommend that you save a copy of these terms for future reference.
• Our acceptable use policy, which sets out the permitted uses and prohibited uses of our website. When using our website, you must comply with this acceptable use policy.
• If you purchase goods or services from our website, our terms and conditions of supply will apply to the sales.
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our website, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
We may update and change our website from time to time to reflect changes to our products, our users’ needs and our business priorities and for any other reason.
We do not guarantee that our website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our website for business or operational reasons.
Our website is directed to people residing in the United States. We do not represent that content available on or through our website is appropriate for use or available in other locations.
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our website, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our website for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our website.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our website must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our website for commercial purposes without obtaining a written licence to do so from us or our licensors.
The content on our website is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to legal or other advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our website.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our website, we make no representations, warranties, assurances or guarantees, whether express or implied, of any kind that the content on our website is accurate, complete or up to date.
Where our website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information and convenience only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
This website may include information and materials uploaded by other users of the website, including to blogs, articles, bulletin boards, social media sites and chat rooms. This information and these materials have not been verified or approved by us. The views expressed by other users on our website do not represent our views or values.
If you wish to complain about information and materials uploaded by other users please contact us.
If you are a consumer or a business user:
• We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
• Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any products or services to you, which will be set out in our terms and conditions of supply.
If you are a business user:
• We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations, assurances or other terms that may apply to our website or any content on it.
• We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
o use of, or inability to use, our website; or
o use of or reliance on any content displayed on or produced by our website or any social media sites.
• In particular, we will not be liable for:
o loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
o business interruption;
o loss of anticipated savings;
o loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
o any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user:
• Please note that we only provide our website for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our website for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
• If defective digital content that we have supplied, damages a device or digital content belonging to you and this is caused by our failure to use reasonable care and skill, we will either repair the damage or pay you compensation up to £100. However, we will not be liable for damage that you could have avoided by following our advice to apply an update offered to you free of charge or for damage that was caused by you failing to correctly follow installation instructions or to have in place the minimum system requirements advised by us.
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload content to our website, or to make contact with other users of our website, you must comply with the content standards set out in our acceptable use policy.
You undertake, covenant and warrant that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that undertaking, covenant or warranty. This means you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of undertaking, covenant or warranty.
Any content you upload to our website will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You retain all of your ownership rights in your content, but you are required to and hereby grant us and other users of our website a limited licence to use, store and copy that content and to distribute and make it available to third parties. The rights you license to us are described in the second below entitled “Rights you are giving us to use material you upload”.
We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to our website constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
We have the right to remove any posting you make on our website if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with the content standards set out in our acceptable use policy.
You are solely responsible for securing and backing up your content.
When you upload or post content to our website, you grant us a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable licence to:
• use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform that content in connection with the service provided by the site and across different media and for the promotion of our website or service; and
• allow third parties (for example, other users, partners or advertisers) to use the content for their purposes or in accordance with the functionality of the site.
We do not guarantee that our website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our website. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our website, the server on which our website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our website. You must not attack our website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our website will cease immediately.
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our website in any website that is not owned by you.
Our website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our website other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in our acceptable use policy.
If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our website other than that set out above, please contact us.
“EstateBee” is a registered trade mark of EstateBee Limited. You are not permitted to use it without our prior written approval.