1. Answer a few simple questions
Answer some simple questions and select your preferred options.
2. Check your answers
Check your answers to make sure everything is as you want it.
3. Print it and sign it
If everything is as you want it, simply pay for your will, print it and sign it. That’s it!
Online Last Will & Testament
EstateBee’s online will has been prepared, reviewed and approved by experienced estate planning lawyers. All of our online wills are state-of-the-art and have been designed to comply with the laws of each specific state. The online will creation process is easy. Just answer a few simple questions and select the options which best apply to you. Our intelligent online system will do the rest.View a Sample Online Will
Your online will enables you to:
- Leave money & property to loved ones
- Make funeral arrangements
- Make property management provisions for minors
- Appoint guardians for your children
- Make donations to charity
- Save on legal fees
- Create child trusts, pot trusts and custodianships
- And much more
By using EstateBee’s online will writer, I saved time and money making my estate plan.
Based on 234 reviews