This notice of revocation of living will form, which has been prepared and approved by lawyers, enables you to terminate and revoke a living will that you have previously created.
The form comes complete with step-by-step instructions on completing your notice of revocation of a living will; and will enable you to revoke your living will quickly and easily without the need or expense of engaging your own lawyer.
The form will enable you to:
- Terminate a living will.
- Avoid unwanted medical procedures.
- Avoid family disputes.
- And more.
A Notice of Revocation of a Living Will form is used to terminate a Living Will.
In the absence of revoking an existing living will, there is a very real risk that attending medical personnel will abide by the terms of your living will notwithstanding that it may no longer reflect your wishes regarding end-of-life medical care.
This Notice of Revocation of a Living Will can be used by someone who has previously made a living will and comes in a downloadable Word form.
The document also comes complete with guidance instructions on how to fill in the form and execute it.
Why Choose EstateBee
We’re proud to have helped thousands of people make online wills, trusts and powers of attorney over the past 20 years.
- Save Money – Our service is simpler and cheaper than using a lawyer.
- Lawyer Prepared Documents – You will be using documents which have been prepared, reviewed and pre-approved by lawyers with years of estate planning experience.
- Compliant with US Laws – You will be using tried and tested legal documents specifically tailored to comply with the laws of each state in the United States (except Louisiana).
- Advanced Features – Your documents will contain advanced lawyer-approved provisions not usually found in standard run-of-the-mill documents you find online.
- 20 Years in Business – EstateBee was one of the first businesses to start selling estate planning documents online back in 2000.
- Trusted by Thousands – We have helped thousands of people to make wills, trusts, and powers of attorney over the past 20 years.
- Bank Level Security – Your information is encrypted and secured safely using the same encryption technology used by banks.
Managed by lawyers
EstateBee was founded in 2000 by, and is managed by, experienced lawyers who are recognised experts in their fields.
Easy to use
We use our 20+ years of experience to help you ﬁgure out what you really want in a simple jargon-free way.
Help at every stage
Our customers are everything to us. So, we provide help to you at every stage of the document creation process.
We’ve helped raise millions for charity through donations left in our customers’ wills…
Our expert team is here to help
- Expert support every step of the way
- Phone or send us a message online
- Phone lines open 9am-5pm ET, Monday to Friday
Confirm Your Email Address to Receive Your Discount
, thanks for joining EstateBee.
To receive your 20% discount code, you’ll need to verify your email address and activate your account.
We’ve sent an activation link to you by email to . Just click on the link in the email, confirm your details and you’re good to go.