This self-proving affidavit form, which has been prepared and approved by lawyer, comes complete with step-by-step instructions.
It reduces potential legal challenges to your last will and testament and enables it to be admitted to probate more readily. It will enable you to:
- Reduce legal challenges to your last will and testament.
- Avoid problems with the Probate Court.
- And more.
A self-proving affidavit is used in most States. It is a document that is attached to a Will that allows a probate court to easily accept the Will as the true Will of the person who made it. A self-proving affidavit makes it unnecessary for witnesses to appear in court to affirm that the Will was valid executed.
A self-proving Affidavit allows a last will & testament to be easily admitted to probate without questions being raised as to the authenticity of the signatures contained on the will. This, in turn, reduces the delays experienced during probate.
The self-proving affidavits in this document can be used in all states.
This Self-Proving Affidavit is a downloadable form. It comes complete with guidance instructions on how to fill in the form.
Why Choose EstateBee
We’re proud to have helped thousands of people make online wills, trusts and powers of attorney over the past 20 years.
- Save Money – Our service is simpler and cheaper than using a lawyer.
- Lawyer Prepared Documents – You will be using documents which have been prepared, reviewed and pre-approved by lawyers with years of estate planning experience.
- Compliant with US Laws – You will be using tried and tested legal documents specifically tailored to comply with the laws of each state in the United States (except Louisiana).
- Advanced Features – Your documents will contain advanced lawyer-approved provisions not usually found in standard run-of-the-mill documents you find online.
- 20 Years in Business – EstateBee was one of the first businesses to start selling estate planning documents online back in 2000.
- Trusted by Thousands – We have helped thousands of people to make wills, trusts, and powers of attorney over the past 20 years.
- Bank Level Security – Your information is encrypted and secured safely using the same encryption technology used by banks.
Managed by lawyers
EstateBee was founded in 2000 by, and is managed by, experienced lawyers who are recognised experts in their fields.
Easy to use
We use our 20+ years of experience to help you ﬁgure out what you really want in a simple jargon-free way.
Help at every stage
Our customers are everything to us. So, we provide help to you at every stage of the document creation process.
We’ve helped raise millions for charity through donations left in our customers’ wills…
Our expert team is here to help
- Expert support every step of the way
- Phone or send us a message online
- Phone lines open 9am-5pm ET, Monday to Friday
Confirm Your Email Address to Receive Your Discount
, thanks for joining EstateBee.
To receive your 20% discount code, you’ll need to verify your email address and activate your account.
We’ve sent an activation link to you by email to . Just click on the link in the email, confirm your details and you’re good to go.