This last will and testament form, which has been prepared and approved by lawyers, is for use by a man who is married or in a registered partnership, has adult children and wishes to leave his residuary estate to his wife/partner and if she predeceases him to named beneficiaries.
The form comes complete with step-by-step instructions on completing your will; and will allow you to make a last will and testament quickly and easily without the need or expense of engaging your own lawyer.
The form will enable you to:
- Make cash and specific item gifts to your loved ones.
- Appoint alternate beneficiaries.
- Appoint executors.
- Release people from debts.
- And much more.
A last will & testament provides for the transfer of your “estate” following your death. Your estate is everything you own – your house, car, savings, possessions, and more.
Your will allows you to gift these items as you see fit. Whatever is left over after you have made all your cash and specific item gifts, and paid all your debts and taxes, is called your “residuary estate”. This is often the largest part of your estate and is also specifically gifted to one or more people under your will.
You can also use your will to make funeral arrangements, appoint property guardians to oversee any inheritances received by minors, designate assets to be used in the payment of debts and taxes, and much more.
If you don’t make a will, the intestacy laws of your state will decide on how your property will be distributed after you die.
The last will and testament form on this web page is for use by someone who is either married or in a registered partnership, and who has adult children.
In this will, you can leave specific gifts and legacies to people, organizations and charities named in your will. Your residuary estate (whatever is left over after you make these gifts) is then gifted to your wife or partner. If she predeceases you, the residuary estate is divided equally among named alternate beneficiaries.
If you do not wish to leave your estate to your wife or partner, you can amend the provisions of your will or use one of the Last Will forms on this website for a person who is unmarried with no children.
This Last Will & Testament form is a downloadable form in Word format. It comes complete with guidance instructions on how to fill in the form, as well as a Self-Proving Affidavit.
** Recommendation: If you are not completely familiar with making a will, we recommend that you purchase our Legal Will Kit instead. The kit not only contains all the forms necessary for you to make a Last Will & Testament but also includes a detailed overview of all of the items you need to consider when making a will.
Why Choose EstateBee
We’re proud to have helped thousands of people make online wills, trusts and powers of attorney over the past 20 years.
- Save Money – Our service is simpler and cheaper than using a lawyer.
- Lawyer Prepared Documents – You will be using documents which have been prepared, reviewed and pre-approved by lawyers with years of estate planning experience.
- Compliant with US Laws – You will be using tried and tested legal documents specifically tailored to comply with the laws of each state in the United States (except Louisiana).
- Advanced Features – Your documents will contain advanced lawyer-approved provisions not usually found in standard run-of-the-mill documents you find online.
- 20 Years in Business – EstateBee was one of the first businesses to start selling estate planning documents online back in 2000.
- Trusted by Thousands – We have helped thousands of people to make wills, trusts, and powers of attorney over the past 20 years.
- Bank Level Security – Your information is encrypted and secured safely using the same encryption technology used by banks.
Managed by lawyers
EstateBee was founded in 2000 by, and is managed by, experienced lawyers who are recognised experts in their fields.
Easy to use
We use our 20+ years of experience to help you ﬁgure out what you really want in a simple jargon-free way.
Help at every stage
Our customers are everything to us. So, we provide help to you at every stage of the document creation process.
We’ve helped raise millions for charity through donations left in our customers’ wills…
Confirm Your Email Address to Receive Your Discount
, thanks for joining EstateBee.
To receive your 20% discount code, you’ll need to verify your email address and activate your account.
We’ve sent an activation link to you by email to . Just click on the link in the email, confirm your details and you’re good to go.