This funeral arrangement form will take you step-by-step through the process of planning a funeral. It will ask you to consider issues such as purchasing coffins and grave plots, cremation, burial, organising a funeral service and much more. It is a must have for anyone thinking about planning a funeral service.
The form will enable you to:
- Assess the costs of your funeral.
- Make decisions funeral rituals.
- Save money by pre-planning.
- Avoid family disputes.
- And more.
Planning a funeral involves a variety of different tasks ranging from selecting a funeral director, choosing a casket, deciding on burial and cremation options to organizing gatherings after the funeral itself.
In putting together a funeral plan you will need to consider matters such as:-
- whether you want to donate your body to science;
- whether you want to be buried or cremated;
- where you want your remains buried, scattered or kept;
- the type of ceremony that you will have and where it will be held;
- whether you will want visitations;
- whether you wish to be embalmed;
- whether there will be a procession to the cemetery;
- how your body will be transported;
- how your family will travel to and from services;
- the funeral products you wish to buy such as caskets, burial vaults and urns; and
- much more.
You can use this step-by-step funeral planning worksheet to quickly and easily plan a funeral.
Why Choose EstateBee
We’re proud to have helped thousands of people make online wills, trusts and powers of attorney over the past 20 years.
- Save Money – Our service is simpler and cheaper than using a lawyer.
- Lawyer Prepared Documents – You will be using documents which have been prepared, reviewed and pre-approved by lawyers with years of estate planning experience.
- Compliant with US Laws – You will be using tried and tested legal documents specifically tailored to comply with the laws of each state in the United States (except Louisiana).
- Advanced Features – Your documents will contain advanced lawyer-approved provisions not usually found in standard run-of-the-mill documents you find online.
- 20 Years in Business – EstateBee was one of the first businesses to start selling estate planning documents online back in 2000.
- Trusted by Thousands – We have helped thousands of people to make wills, trusts, and powers of attorney over the past 20 years.
- Bank Level Security – Your information is encrypted and secured safely using the same encryption technology used by banks.
Managed by lawyers
EstateBee was founded in 2000 by, and is managed by, experienced lawyers who are recognised experts in their fields.
Easy to use
We use our 20+ years of experience to help you ﬁgure out what you really want in a simple jargon-free way.
Help at every stage
Our customers are everything to us. So, we provide help to you at every stage of the document creation process.
We’ve helped raise millions for charity through donations left in our customers’ wills…
Confirm Your Email Address to Receive Your Discount
, thanks for joining EstateBee.
To receive your 20% discount code, you’ll need to verify your email address and activate your account.
We’ve sent an activation link to you by email to . Just click on the link in the email, confirm your details and you’re good to go.