This Durable Healthcare Power of Attorney & Living Will form, which has been prepared and approved by lawyers, enables you to specify the medical treatments that you would like to receive (or not receive) if you are suffering from a terminal illness or if you are in a permanent vegetative state, and unable to communicate your wishes. You can also appoint a trusted person to make medical decisions on your behalf if you are unable to do so.
The form comes complete with step-by-step instructions on completing your durable healthcare power of attorney & living will form; and will allow you to make a healthcare power of attorney & living will form quickly and easily without the need or expense of engaging your own lawyer.
The form will enable you to:
- Specify your preferences for end of life medical treatment.
- Appoint someone you trust to make medical decisions.
- Avoid unwanted medical procedures.
- Avoid family disputes.
- Reduce healthcare costs.
- And much more.
A Durable Power of Attorney for Healthcare & Living Will can be used to appoint someone you trust to make medical decisions on your behalf if you are unable to do so, and to set out your preferences for the receipt of life sustaining medical treatments.
The authority granted to your agent under the power of attorney document will typically only commence if you are unable to make medical decisions for yourself.
If you fail to make a durable power of attorney for healthcare, a family member will usually be chosen to make medical decisions on your behalf. These decisions may not be in accordance with your wishes.
This durable power of attorney for healthcare and living will form is a downloadable form. It comes complete with guidance instructions on how to fill in the form and execute it.
** Recommendation: If you are not completely familiar with making a healthcare powers of attorney or living wills, we recommend that you purchase our Healthcare Power of Attorney & Living Will Kit. The kit not only contains all the forms necessary for you to make a Durable Healthcare Power of Attorney and Living Will but also includes a detailed overview of all of the items you need to consider when making such a document.
Why Choose EstateBee
We’re proud to have helped thousands of people make online wills, trusts and powers of attorney over the past 20 years.
- Save Money – Our service is simpler and cheaper than using a lawyer.
- Lawyer Prepared Documents – You will be using documents which have been prepared, reviewed and pre-approved by lawyers with years of estate planning experience.
- Compliant with US Laws – You will be using tried and tested legal documents specifically tailored to comply with the laws of each state in the United States (except Louisiana).
- Advanced Features – Your documents will contain advanced lawyer-approved provisions not usually found in standard run-of-the-mill documents you find online.
- 20 Years in Business – EstateBee was one of the first businesses to start selling estate planning documents online back in 2000.
- Trusted by Thousands – We have helped thousands of people to make wills, trusts, and powers of attorney over the past 20 years.
- Bank Level Security – Your information is encrypted and secured safely using the same encryption technology used by banks.
Managed by lawyers
EstateBee was founded in 2000 by, and is managed by, experienced lawyers who are recognised experts in their fields.
Easy to use
We use our 20+ years of experience to help you ﬁgure out what you really want in a simple jargon-free way.
Help at every stage
Our customers are everything to us. So, we provide help to you at every stage of the document creation process.
We’ve helped raise millions for charity through donations left in our customers’ wills…
Confirm Your Email Address to Receive Your Discount
, thanks for joining EstateBee.
To receive your 20% discount code, you’ll need to verify your email address and activate your account.
We’ve sent an activation link to you by email to . Just click on the link in the email, confirm your details and you’re good to go.